What is Account.live.com?
account.live.com is a web portal managed by Microsoft. Microsoft developed account live portal to combine all the users account data from different Microsoft products like Hotmail, Outlook, MSN and many other Microsoft products. Now all the users can access their account data at one place i.e account.live.com.
What is Account Live Com Acsr Portal
Account.live.com/acsr, Microsoft is a tech giant that delivers many hardware and software products all over the world, the main product of Microsoft is its operating system i.e. windows. There is a lot of version of windows and the latest one is windows 10. To access all the features in all the devices from Microsoft you need a Microsoft account. Earlier it was known as Hotmail and MSN, but nowadays it can be accessed through outlook. Microsoft account also called account live.
So, to access all your Microsoft products you need an account live password. You can access all your products such as Office 365, X Box, Windows, and your Pc phone and tablets running on the Windows operating system. If you forgot your account live password your all products will not be accessible to you. So there are two ways to get your password back.
- Reset your password by visiting account.live.com/password/reset/
- Recover your password using account live com/acsr
Why account.live.com/acsr is used
If you have enabled two-step verification on your account you have to go for the first option, and if you don’t have a recovery option such as you don’t have access to your recovery email address or phone number you should go to https://account.live.com/acsr.
Now you can choose which methods suit you. In this post, we are going to tell you how to recover your account with having no recovery options means via account live com/acsr.
If you are looking to change Microsoft account password by account.live.com/password/reset
Read this Article “How to Reset account live password reset Via. Account.live.com/password/reset”
How to avoid Password Resetting Problem
If you are using a lot of websites like Amazon, AOL, Hotmail, Outlook then you have to create a username and password for all the websites and for the safety precaution the password should not be same on all the websites, and remembering a lot of passwords is not an easy task, so you should go for a Password manager tool that can be accessed from any device you have. If you use the Password Manager tool you don’t need to reset your password because it will be safe for as long as you want.
The best password manager in the current market is “NORDPASS”. It keeps all your password safe and can be accessed from any of your devices. Currently, NordPass holds the biggest market cap in the password management tool industry. Millions of people are currently using Nordpass to keep their password safe. You can try it for free also currently there are a lot of discounts NordPass, so this is the best time to upgrade your memory. Click below to check the latest offers.
These are the steps to recover your Microsoft Account via account.live.com/acsr
1. Visit https://account.live.com/acsr
2. Recovery Mail
Now it will ask you to Enter the email address which password you want to reset.
Also, it will also ask for an alternate email address you can access now to get the one time password.
After you enter both the email addresses click on submit and you will be reached to the new page.
3. Enter Security Code
Now you will get a One time password (means a security code) from Microsoft Account on the email you provided for alternate email.
Note: This code will be acceptable only for 10 minutes. So, please remember to keep open alternate email to put that code here before 10 minutes.
Copy the code and paste in the box shown in the above picture. And click on the verify button.
4. Enter Personal details
After clicking on the verify button it will ask for the security info questions on the next screen you entered while signing up for Microsoft account.
Provide the following information accurately so that they can verify you to Microsoft account password reset.
5. Enter Additional Details
After entering the following data click on the Next button and fill some additional details.
As shown in this picture add two or three passwords you have used for your account and choose have you purchased any Microsoft product with that account and click on the Next button.
Congrats! You have successfully submitted your account recovery form to recover your Microsoft account. Now Microsoft will review your details and will contact you on your alternate email address to reset account live password.
9 Actionable Tips To Keep your Microsoft Account Safe
There is something to keep in mind to keep safe your Microsoft account. These are some useful tricks to keep your account safe from any kind of hackers attack.
- Use 2 Step Verification: Microsoft provides a 2 step verification method to keep your account safe. It doesn’t allow anyone to login to your account without the OTP (security code) sent on your recovery method.
- Don’t use common passwords: Don’t use easy to guess passwords like your pet name or mobile number. Always try to make a strong password more secure by adding specials letters, numerical digits along with alphabets.
- Don’t Keep Logged in Another Computer: Just try to keep your Microsoft account on your devices. If you have to log in to another computer logout if after your work is done. Don’t use any untrusted device to log in to your account.
- Use Some Secure Password Manager App: Sometimes you may forget your Live account password so you should use some trusted password manager in your pc as well as in your smartphone.
- Do Security Checkup: It is necessary because sometimes you may forget to logout on any device. Once in a month, you should check your account login history as well as logged-in devices.
- Don’t share your Password with anyone: Your Microsoft account has a lot of your personal details along with the confidential data so don’t share it with anyone.
- Don’t Use the Same Password: Never use the same account password while making an account on another site like social media or any other shopping site.
- Keep Your recovery Options Updates: When you forget the Microsoft account password you need access to your recovery mail id or the mobile number. So update them when you change any of them.
- Beware of Fraud Links: Sometimes you may get malicious emails having some link and when you open them it will ask to enter your Microsoft account password. Don’t ever enter your password they may hack your pc with your Microsoft password.
THESE ARE THE ACTIONABLE TRICKS TO KEEP YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT SAFE.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to get my Hotmail account back?
To get your old Hotmail Account go to account.live.com/password/reset. And if you also don’t have access to your recovery options goto account.live.com/acsr to request a new password for your account.
2. How to Reset Outlook or Hotmail Password ?
If you are a Microsoft customer for a very long time you might be using hotmail email service by Microsoft. For the new user microsoft made outlook mail. But don’t worry if you forgot the password of any of them, you can reset your password on the same portal i.e microsoft live password reset portal. Click here to view the full article.
3. How to get into blocked Hotmail Account?
You cannot enter into your account untill its unblocked. To unblock your account you need to reset microsoft password from https://account.live.com/password/reset after generating a new password you will be able to get your hotmail account back.
4. What if I don’t have the recovery mail access to get the code ?
While resetting your microsoft password via you need your recovery option to get the verification code on that email or mobile number. But if you don’t have any of them simply go to account.live.com/acsr to recover your microsoft account. Here is the complete article on how to reset my account password from account.live.com/acsr.
Microsoft always takes care of their valuable customer and provide hassle-free services along with full security of your privacy and data. So if you forgot the password of your Microsoft account and also doesn’t have access to the recovery options don’t worry, you will be able to generate a new password using account live com/acsr. By simply giving details about yourself which you have filled while creating Microsoft account as security questions or you can say them security code. Also after recovering the password use these tips to keep Microsoft account safe and secure.
Also, Check YourPhone.exe windows 10
Share your feedback here: https://account.live.com/acsr