Account.live.com/password/reset | Microsoft account live password reset
Account.live.com/password/reset, If you are having some difficulty while login to your Microsoft live account there can be some reasons like you have forgotten your password or you might have enabled two-step verification on your account and you do not have your gadgets together with you to confirm you. Maybe you’re attempting to login in any other apparatus which isn’t a recognized device by your account.
Here Is Some Simple suggestion that can definitely help you to get your account back:
- First Check when you have enabled your cover lock button. Since Microsoft password is case sensitive and you will not be able to login with this, so make sure caps lock is off.
- Other reason may be that your computer has stored a lot of cookies and history. So try removing all the cookies and browsing the history of your computer and try to login with a different browser.
A Quick Guide to Account Live Password Reset
Account Live Password Reset– Microsoft Account Live gives you complete authorization to organize and handle everything associated with your Microsoft products. The account also makes it fairly simple to collaborate with other Microsoft consumers and keep things synchronized. You can tune in to the best entertainment and keep all your essential files on hand.
Click Create One, supply the essential credentials (email ID or phone number), and place a strong password. At any moment, if you observe unauthorized access for your account, it is fantastic to alter Account Live password. In addition, it is possible to also do the same if you haven’t changed it for a while today.
But if you forget Account Live password then visit account.live.com/password/reset, and implement the right steps for Account Live password reset. Detailed steps on both Microsoft account password reset in addition to alter Microsoft account password has been provided here.
Steps to change Account Live password
- Visit account.live.com/password/reset
- Enter your registered email, Telephone number or Skype
- Click Next
- Input your password
- Open your Profile Settings
- Click Change Password
- Proceed as instructed on the Display
- Input current password
- Now, Provide the password
- Be sure It’s Powerful enough to hoodwink the hackers
- Enter the Exact Same password again to Confirm
- Click Save Submit to complete the Procedure
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your Microsoft Password. If you notice any glitch in this procedure, it’s recommended to contact Account Live assistance professionals.
If it comes to the safety of your Microsoft account, it’s always recommended to not use easy to guess passwords. What’s more, if you think someone has access to your account, then it’s better to change your password instantly. This is how you can do exactly the same:
- Sign in to your Microsoft account by providing the registered email ID and password
- Visit the Security section and then click Change Password
- You will be asked to provide the existing password
- Enter the same
- Now, enter a new password and retype it to confirm